People who were not able to buy a quad-copter are currently flying drones over their head because the new small manufacturers are making cheap and low-quality drones. Many people are purchasing new drones and due to this, the accidents and drone crashes have also increased with time. People who are not aware of the drone’s cons and dangers are using them carelessly. That is the reason innocent people become the fodders for the drones. So today, we will consider: what thing you should do while attempting a drone to leave in the air? And what things you shouldn’t do while in the air.
Do’s for Drone Users
- Flight in optimized weather: You can save many disasters if you follow this tip. Always try to fly when there are no high-speed winds or cloudy weather because if you decide to fly in such a condition, then there is no guarantee that your drone lands on the ground safely. This tip can also save vital accidents caused by bad weather.
- Always maintain the distance: Always fly in a range in which you can see it with your eyes. Don’t solely depend on the camera display. Many people lose their drones because of flying them too much away from their eyesight.
- Fly away from airports: Drones have made many accidents in past years, especially while landing of planes. A drone can typically take down a whole plane. So never fly your drone around the airports it can become a reason for casualties.
Things Never to Do
- Never go near the people or animals: Don’t fly around people or animals because if anything happens wrong, it can also injure other people and even animals. They can also die or lose something very precious in their body like their eyes.
- Don’t Fly on Rooftops: If you want to fly your drone near your house, then the rooftop is not a bad idea, but if you fly over people house, then it can become a bit of issue.
- Don’t go higher than 400 feet: Never fly beyond 400 feet because of the chances of collision with other vehicles such as glider, paraglide, planes and helicopters increases with the height. Watch out for any aircraft if you see any then make sure you come to the right height.
- Never go on a highway walk: Don’t fly over the roads, highways because it causes attractions and disturbance during driving. Some people got hit with other vehicles because of disturbed by a drone which was flying over their car.
- Don’t try to fly over army bases: If you think that army men will laugh on your drone, then you are entirely misguided by an idiot person. They will shoot down your drone in mid-air if they see it. They can also send you to the jail because this is against the law if you fly over their base.
Wrapping It Up
A drone is not a playing toy or a simple RC plane. Always follow instructions and think of others while flying a drone. Be safe, stay secure.
Lucia Mandela is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Has passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.