It is simple to change the language of Apple products. The language of iPhone is set in the initial setup process. If you wish to change the language on your iPhone, then read on.
The method of changing the iPhone’s language settings
Follow the below mentioned steps for changing your iPhone’s language settings.
- Firstly, go to the iPhone’s Settings application.
- Then, move downwards and select General from the menu.
- After that, look at Language and Region. It shall be at the mid of the General settings.
- Next, press on iPhone Language. It shall be towards the above of the display.
- Then, select the new language from the given list that has been presented to you.
- Next, select the language that you want to have it. For saving time, write the first few alphabets in the search box.
- After selecting the new language, press on Done. It shall be at the beginning of the display itself.
- Lastly, confirm your language choice.
The method of changing the language for Siri
You can also change Siri’s language on your iPhone. Follow the below mentioned steps one after another for changing the language of Siri.
- Firstly, go to the Settings application.
- Then, press on the Siri and Search.
- After that, move downwards and choose Language.
- Next, select the language that you would like to have and, then confirm the same.
- Then, press on the back option for going back to the settings of the Siri.
- After that, select Siri Voice.
- Lastly, choose the gender and accent if it is present over there.
The method of switching languages for the iPhone Keyboard
- Firstly, go to the Settings application or else go back to the main menu of settings.
- Then, press on General.
- After that, choose Keyboard from the general settings.
- Next, Click on Keyboards. It shall be towards the above of the display.
- Then, click on Add New Keyboard.
- Lastly, choose the new keyboard language.
Go through the given below instructions carefully for deleting any of the presented keyboards.
- Firstly, press on Edit. It shall be towards the above of the display.
- Then, press on the Delete button immediately after the keyboard.
Note: The Delete button looks like a minus symbol in Red color.
- Lastly, press on Done after removing the keyboard.
Hopefully, by following the instructions mentioned above, you will be able to change the language on your iPhone.
Dave Hogan is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.