Many people wish to print messages from their phones. The reasons behind it can be many. For instance, printing out the messages is good for keeping evidence.
If you want to know the method of printing SMS from Android or iPhone, then this blog is perfect for you.
Best ways to keep your SMS conversations on your phone
The method of taking a printout from Android to the printer (directly)
- Firstly, go to Google Play Store and download the Google Cloud Print application to your phone.
- After installing it, visit the application and click on Settings for integrating it with Android phone.
- Then, log in to the Google account whenever needed.
- Next, select the printer type from the given options. As a result, it shall integrate the application with the phone.
- After that, go to Photo Gallery of the phone.
- Then, visit the Screenshots folder and find a screenshot that you wish for printing.
- Next, go to the picture and click on the symbol of Share.
- After that, choose Cloud Print.
- Then, confirm that you wish to print the file of images.
- After that, change settings according to your preference.
- Lastly, press on ‘Click here to print.’
The method of taking a printout from Android to Windows or Mac
By using Screenshots
- Firstly, with the help of USB cable, you need to connect the phone to your computer or Mac.
- Then, double click on the Phone folder.
- After that, go to the Pictures folder by doing a double click on it.
- Next, double click Screenshots folder for opening the picture.
- Then, right-click and choose Copy.
- After that, paste the picture on the PC’s desktop.
- Next, do a right click on the picture and choose Print.
- Then, choose your printer, the size of the paper, quality and the number of copies.
- Lastly, press on Print.
By using mail
- Firstly, go to the SMS that you wish to print.
- Then, long press on it and choose Copy message text.
- After that, visit the mail application and view the Compose message window.
- Next, paste the SMS that has been copied from your phone.
- Then, put the mail address on which you wish to send.
- After that, on your computer, you need to open the inbox of your mail and required to copy the message.
Lastly, you need to paste the matter to Word document, press File and choose Print. Don’t forget to adjust the settings according to your preference and for printing the document. +
Lucia Mandela is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.