You may have noticed that the pictures of the iPhone don’t get saved to the Photos application, but luckily you can easily save images from Messages in iPhone. You can store not just the pictures that you get but also that you send. Go through this blog to know more about it.
Steps for saving every image from text messages and Facebook on iPhone
The method of saving pictures from Messages on an iPhone
- Firstly, go to the chat that contains the picture or image in the Messages application.
- Then, select the picture that you would wish to save.
- After that, do a long press on the picture till options get displayed before you.
- Next, click on Save.
- Lastly, check that the picture has been saved to your gallery.
Note that if you have an iPhone that doesn’t have 3D Touch, i.e. older than iPhone 6S, then you require to follow the given below instructions:
- Firstly, click on the picture.
- Then, press the symbol that would have been present towards the left side at the end of the screen.
- Select save the picture for keeping the picture.
The method of mass saving pictures from Messages on iPhone
- Firstly, go to the chat that has a picture that you would like to keep.
- Press the individual’s name. It will be present at the above.
- Next, click on the information symbol. It will be on the right side.
- Then, move to the end, and you shall be able to look at the pictures that you and the other person have shared.
- After that, do a long press on the pictures till the options get displayed.
- Then, press on More.
- Next, select the pictures that you want to prefer having saved.
- Look that, after clicking on every picture that you would like to have saved, there will come a circular shape option before you having a blue tick on it.
- Note that towards the end of the display, press Save [#] Images.
- Lastly, see that the pictures are saved on the Camera Roll or else in the All Photos file in the pictures application.
The method of saving pictures from Facebook to iPhone
- Firstly, go through the Facebook application.
- Then, press the picture that you wish to save at iPhones’ Photos application.
- Then, press on the pictures.
- After that, press the three dots that placed horizontally towards the top.
- Next, click on Save Photo.
- Lastly, check that the picture will get displayed on the Photos application.
Lucia Mandela is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Lucia has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.