MacOS Mojave is available as an unrestricted beta for the subsequent age of Mac software. For some years now, Apple is availing public betas for MacOS. It is primarily for those who are interested in trying out upcoming software. Directly download MacOS Mojave beta and install it further. Although it isn’t a very complicated process, this article will reduce some minor pains too.
At times, Apple avails updates to iOS, tvOS, watchOS and macOS as some of the closed developer for iPad, iPhone, Mac or the Apple TV. Although it has new features, it also has some of the pre-release bugs. These bugs can prevent normal Phone usage. It is generally recommended to keep away from developer till they are needed for development of software.
What is coming up with MacOS Mojave public beta?
Apple rolled out “MacOS Mojave 10.14.4 public beta1” for the collaborators of “Beta Software Program”. When users have previously installed public beta:
- Go to System Preferences.
- Then Software Update.
- Now download.
- Get started with MacOS 10.14.4 for getting started with the MacOS testing.
- Grab it right away.
How to Set Up a backup of your Mac
Just create a “back up” of your Mac before following the free beta. In case if you aren’t satisfied, then you can go back to MacOS 10.14.3. Go for a backup. Ensure that you are covered up adequately, go for manual backup. Take help of the Time machine and Super Duper. Start a backup:
- Go to Mac Menu bar and tap on Time Machine.
- Tap on Backup now.
How to register an account for MacOS 10.14.4 public beta
Users need not to register a public beta for the MacOS then you don’t require to register again. Just sign in along with Apple ID. If you are a fresher, then sign up.
- Head over to beta.apple.com in the Safari.
- Tap on Sign up and get the start.
- Write email address of Apple ID along with the password.
- Tap Sign in.
How to enroll Mac in MacOS 10.14.4 public beta
- Download MacOS 10.14.4 via the Mac App Store.
- It would need a unique code.
- You can get the code on the website.
- It can be auto entered.
- Head over to beta.apple.com when you aren’t already there.
- If you can’t see it already then tap on MacOS tab.
- Tap on button “Download MacOS Public Beta Access Utility”.
- Now go to your Downloads window for opening the file.
- Click double the package for running the installer.
When done with the downloading, Mac Store will auto open Updates section. Tap Update and download and install public beta software. Mac will get start itself now. Start your Mac again if the recent public beta doesn’t show on Updates list.
How to download MacOS 10.14.4 public beta
“MacOS public beta” would auto open itself downloaded. Now follow the below-given steps:
- Download Install MacOS Mojave Public Beta application.
- Tap Continue.
- Tap Continue if you are prompted to set up a backup. Now tap continue by going to the drop down.
- Tap Continue once you are done with the backups.
- Tap agree and accept terms of licensing.
- Tap agree for further confirmation.
- Tap on the drive if you need to install.
- Tap Install.
- Write an administrator password.
- Tap ok.
- Tap restart again.
Now that you are done with a reboot, uou are all set to use MacOS 10.14.4.
How to update to new version of MacOS 10.14.4 public beta
- From the Dock, Go to the System Preferences.
- Now, Tap Software Update.
Next to the Automatically keep my Mac up to date, tap checkbox.
Lucia Mandela is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Lucia has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup .